Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Sharing Sensitive Information
The day to day needs of sharing information with users who are not part of the enterprise are growing. Financial and legal information needs to be shared with lawyers or board members who are located outside of the enterprise. Highly-sensitive clinical trial information is shared among research laboratories, medical professionals and federal institutions. Contracts, patents, and other types of sensitive information are also shared on a day-to-day basis with external entities.
- Accessibility and connectivity while maintaining security: The challenge of sharing sensitive data is driven by the trade-off between security and accessibility. You need to be able to share documents and other types of data, without compromising the internal network security, and while maintaining highest level of security as the sensitive data is shared over the internet.
- Segregation of duties: Data access to data owners only: How can you be sure your MIS administrators do not know the financial results before the CEO or board of directors? Highly sensitive information is of interest to many people within and outside of your organization. One of the challenges of managing it is to be able to make sure that only data owners will have access to the data.
- Regulatory compliance: Regulatory compliance requires sensitive information to be handled with care. One should make sure that only authorized personnel is able to access sensitive data. Adequate auditing and logging mechanisms with access policies should be deployed and enforced, in order to achieve regulatory compliance.
What do most people do with their most sensitive personal documents? Place them in a lock-box or vault, as securing their home perimeter is just not enough. This same principle is now applied to highly-confidential data inside an enterprise when using the Highly Sensitive Information Management Suite. With Cyber-Ark's patented Sensitive Document Vault™ as a central point to securely store critical and highly-sensitive information customers benefit from the high-level security and full control over access to their most sensitive information.
Based on Cyber-Ark's patented Vaulting® Technology, you can safely share your sensitive data with external users while enforcing strict auditing, access control, without compromising internal networks or the shared data itself.
- Seamless connectivity, while maintaining the highest level of security without compromising internal network
- Comply with regulatory requirements - Unmatched level of security ensuring non-repudiation, authenticity and privacy as well as logging and auditing for Regulatory compliance such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI and Basel II, in order to be able to track and audit who accessed which sensitive information and when.
- Centralized users provisioning - for efficient management of temporary and permanent users inside and outside of the enterprise
- Easy integration with existing applications, collaboration tools and enterprise portals
- Rapid automation of existing business processes, while embedding any business logic and integrating with business workflows
- Enterprise class ready solution, fully integratable with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure