Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
With the global nature of the manufacturing industry and the complexities added by data volumes, dispersed IT departments and intricate supply chains, information security and compliance have become management priorities. As emphasis on improving product quality while lowering costs has become an economic reality, manufacturers must have a high level of confidence that reliable, auditable processes and technologies are in place across the supply chain to meet their operational priorities.
For manufacturers, protecting intellectual property and trade secrets are important to sustaining a competitive advantage, and production. Under guidelines established through SOX, publicly traded companies must be able to identify, protect, set a value on and report trade secrets as assets. Therefore, it is critical for manufacturers to establish comprehensive internal controls to protect intellectual property by utilizing secure file transfer mechanisms and better managing, monitoring and controlling who has access to databases that contain intellectual property, including trade secrets, while tracking what is done with the information after it’s accessed. Let Cyber-Ark empower your manufacturing organization.
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
- RoHS (Restriction of the use of Certain Hazardous Substances)
- WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals)
- ISO certifications
- Shared Administrative Accounts
- Application Identities
- Monitoring & Recording Privileged Activity
- Application Encryption Keys
- Managing File Transfers
- Sharing Sensitive Information
- ConAgra Foods