Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Security and compliance within the federal government sector is a high-stakes game where navigating new regulations and getting out ahead of emerging threats can be a matter of national security. Complying with FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 requirements pose a real challenge. With more emphasis on leveraging technology to improve intra-agency and inter-agency collaboration as specified in current FISMA guidelines, the federal government is placing a greater sense of urgency on real-time situational awareness to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of responses to emerging security threats. Additionally, the sensitive nature of privileged accounts and their elevated privileges require extra attention as part of any Identity and Access Management process as expressed in many security standards, including ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53.
Cyber-Ark can help you implement a risk-based approach to your information security programs and help you meet FISMA and NIST 800-53 requirements, especially when it comes to "Access Control", "Audit and Accountability" and "System and Communications Protection" control families.
By enabling a comprehensive solution for privileged account management together with real-time continuous monitoring not only will you be ready for your next audit but you will be better equipped for improving efficiency and quicker remediation times. Cyber-Ark also partners with leading security vendors like ArcSight and McAfee to provide continuous monitoring and alerting, natively integrating with these solutions.
Cyber-Ark has become the best practice standard by many federal organizations, military and government agencies around the world, and all of its products are approved for listing in both the US Government Services Administration (GSA) Schedule and availability on the Canadian National Master Standing Offer (NMSO).
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- NIST 800-53
- ISO 27001
- Shared Administrative Accounts
- Application Identities
- Monitoring & Recording Privileged Activity
- Application Encryption Keys
- Managing File Transfers
- Sharing Sensitive Information
- Whitepaper: NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4: Implementing Essential Security Controls with Cyber-Ark® Solutions
- Solution Brief: Cyber-Ark & Arcsight Integration for Continuous Compliance
- Solution Brief: Cyber-Ark & McAfee Integration for Continuous Compliance
- FederalNewsRadio - Study: IT admins indulge in snooping at work
- Federal News Radio coverage
- GSA press release
- IBV datasheet for Board Communications
- special government agencies release/byline – SOX Journal
- Whitepaper - Sunderland City Council: The Complete Picture in a Digital Vault