Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Integrated Privileged Database Activity MonitoringThe Challenge
DBAs are highly privileged users who have access to your most sensitive business asset, be it your customer information, employee information, credit card information and more.
Gaining control and visibility over these users is not an easy task with a common claim being heard that turning on auditing would kill database performance. But being able to control which DBA has access to what databases and approve that access as well as knowing what your DBAs are doing on your production servers and what data they are viewing is critical to securing your business.
Cyber-Ark's Privileged Identity Management Suite and complementary Privileged Session Management Suite allows you to control privileged access to your databases and provides continuous monitoring and isolation of all privileged activity with zero footprint on the target databases. This together with focusing only on the privileged DBAs, where most of the risk lies, makes Cyber-Ark's Database Activity Monitoring solution quick-to-deploy that does not require cumbersome testing on your environments and multiple application and infrastructure changes.
With Privileged Identity Management Suite you can:
- Manage database system accounts and DBA shared accounts with Enterprise Password Vault
- Manage access to the Unix/Linux database host users & data files with On-Demand Privileges Manager
- Remove hard-coded DBA credentials in applications/scripts with Application Identity Management
With Privileged Session Management Suite you can:
- Isolate database sessions from targeted attacks
- Protect and monitor the operating systems (OS)on which the databases reside as well as the privileged DBA credentials
- Control and personalize privileged session access and activity
- Avoid exposing privileged credentials with privileged single sign on
- Monitor & record DBA activities with a zero footprint solution
- Quicker deployment and no performance overhead with zero footprint on databases
- Deliver continuous monitoring and compliance with an integrated solution for unified reporting and audit.
- Isolate and protect against cyber attacks with a unique approach that blocks the spread of malware upon session connection to the target databases