Privileged Session Management Suite
Our patented Digital Vault provides premier security.
Isolate, control and monitor all privileged sessions
Cyber-Ark's Privileged Session Manager® (PSM) for Servers protects your most sensitive systems ensuring you have full control over privileged sessions and visibility into what your privileged users are doing on these systems.
A multitude of devices are accessed daily by internal IT personnel, outsourced administrators and at times by remote 3rd party vendors. All too often privileged accounts are the target of sophisticated attacks and need to be well protected. To protect these sensitive servers you need to enforce secure, yet controlled access which does not reveal the privileged account to the end user. With Cyber-Ark's PSM all session connections and operations can be controlled by policies and workflows (e.g. request approval to initiate a session) and monitored in real-time or recorded in highly compressed video format to help you comply with the growing security and regulatory demand for traceability and accountability.
PSM for Servers also helps to streamline other challenges including the control and management around who is entitled to initiate sessions on the sensitive devices and networks, as well as the ability to provide proof at times of audit of all activities within these privileged sessions. All of this is provided as a transparent solution that requires minimal user behavior changes, and no changes to the network architecture or existing IT infrastructure thus providing quick time to value with a fast and smooth deployment.
Cyber-Ark's Privileged Session Manager for Servers offers you unique value:
- Ensure compliance and security is met when accessing your most sensitive resources.
- Ability to audit all activities performed on your most sensitive systems with no impact on performance.
- Reduce TCO of network topology.
- Shorten time to value by putting strong controls in place for sensitive system and remote vendor monitoring.
- Enforce secure and monitored access to environments without the need to change native workflows e.g. in Unix and Network environments where SSH and Telnet protocols are common.
- Live monitoring or Session Recording with video playback.